COOKING CLASSES for 2010
with The Blonde Thai Chef Philippa Kingsley
Thai Chef & Instructor Philippa Kingsley invites you to participate in a selection of Thai cooking classes follow by a 3 course ORGANIC Thai dinner. All classes are “hands on” and the menus are available for you to customize according to your schedule and culinary tastes. PLEASE NOTE THAT I COOK WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS ONLY.
If you would like your own individual Thai cooking class this can be arranged by special request (price available)
If you would like to schedule a private class with your own family and friends for a special occasion on site or at your home, this can also be arranged, by special request.
Corporate Team Building classes available at any time to suit your busy schedule.
- Can be morning/afternoon/evening/or weekends.
- Vegetarian or Vegan Thai Cooking Classes by special request.
- Menus can also be adapted to accommodate vegetarian students
You will learn:
- How to cook authentic Thai cuisine
- All about the herbs and spices
- All about cooking utensils and methods
THAI COOKING CLASS SCHEDULE
MARCH AND APRIL 2010
“HANDS ON” ORGANIC THAI COOKING CLASSES WITH 3 COURSE DINNER • SUNDAY 21 MARCH 2010. 3 PM – 7 PM
- Shrimp Basil Rolls and Tofu Basil Rolls with Plum Dipping Sauce,
- Penang Curry of Chicken(Gaeng Penang Gai)
- Pad Thai Noodles (Pad Thai)
SPECIAL EVERYTHING “GREEN” OR “PINEAPPLE” MENU!
SUNDAY 18 APRIL 2010 3 PM – 7 PM
- Green Mango Salad with Crab (Yam Mamuang Poo)
- Green Curry of Roasted Duck Breasts with fresh Pineapple (Gaeng Kiouw Ped Sapparot)
- Pineapple Rice (Khao Pad Sapparot)
United States Debut for this book is April 1st 2009!
Philippa is delighted to announce that she is featured in an international Thai cookbook - The Thai Table.
This unique cookbook showcases all the best Thai chefs worldwide and Philippa is one of three chefs
representing USA – a great honor!